We offer a variety of different appointments including online access telephone appointments and face-to-face appointments.
You can access the following services directly, without having to make an appointment at the surgery.
You can get online services to consult with your GP. Simply click the link below and follow the instructions. We will review submitted forms within 48 hours.
Once you are registered to use the online services you would be able to book appointments online and order repeat prescriptions.
If you do not have access online bookings please see one of our reception staff who can provide you with your login details. Please be advised that the unique login details can only be used for yourself
You can book and cancel appointments using the NHS app ( click here to download app)
Call our reception team to book an appointment over the telephone on (020) 8514 7761
OUT OF HOURS
When the surgery is closed, please contact the out of hours service on 111.
We work together with Healthbridge Direct Federation to offer extended access GP hub appointments in the evening and on the weekends. These appointments are held at four locations across the borough:
To see a GP at one of these locations please ring 02037701888
If you need a home visit for emergency medical reasons please call before 10 AM if possible.
Out of surgery hours your request will be dealt with via NHS direct.
- Routine appointments are for 10 minutes.
- Please arrive ontime for your appointment time to ensure you do not lose your place
- If you are late by more than 10 minutes you may have to rebook the appointment.
- Only one person may be seen per appointment.
- Please ask for a double appointment if you have more than one problem to discuss or if you think your issue may take some time.
- Please ask reception to book you a translator if you need help with interpreting.